Friday, March 2, 2012

From Natural to Relaxed Hair Journey

What's up! I'm Tamika & I've had natural hair for three years until Dec 2011, I decided I wanted a new look and I was so tired of wrestling with my thick, coarse hair. Don't get me wrong I love some natural hair but for me, I wanted something different. So now I am on a relaxed healthy hair journey. Here are my natural (past) and relaxed after pics!





Picture to Right:
Natural (April 2010)

 Natural/Pressed (bad turnout :o(. Jan 2011)



 Side View of Pressed-Gone-Wrong(Jan 2011)



 Natural /Pressed Chase-Method (Jan 2011)



 Bantu-knot-Out & Style (April 2011)



 Bantu-knot-Out & Style (Sept 2011)




Two-Strand Twists & Style (Oct 2011)



  Twist-Out (May 2010)




Professional Fresh Virgin Relaxer (Dec 2011)


 2 Weeks Post Relaxer Flat Ironed (Dec 2011)
 Side View
Front View w/ Hair to Front 
 Side View w/ Hair to Front


 Bantu-knot Out & Style after curls have fallen after a couple of days (Christmas 2011)
(3-4weeks post relaxer) 

No comments:

Post a Comment